Tuesday 15 May 2012



I love making things food from fimo perfume bottles from beads gift bags and boxes from paper and card doing paint effects on plane wood items and even a bit of sewing. some one suggested I should try selling some of my things on Etsy and at first I thought no one would want to buy my things but the more I thought about it the more I liked the idea I have sold a few things on eBay before usually if I made something and then decided not to use it in my houses or did not have room I have always had good feedback on the  things I sold so I have decided to give it a go what do I have to lose. I looked around and there are people on Etsy and at fairs that sell the most  beautiful item that have hours and hours of amazing  work in them then there are on line and real shops that sell a lot of mass-produced factory made items that are ok but everyone has the same things . we would all love to fill are projects with the very beautiful things  but sadly most of us cannot afford to and probably buy one or two of these items and need to use less expensive things to fill the rooms up so I thought this is what I would try and do things that are a bit more individual than the factory made things but more affordable than the beautiful  top of the range items so I will be using bought furniture   and giving it a makeover  I will make most of the accessory myself using fimo beads, card, paper, metal findings, ribbon and fabric . I would never sell anything I would not use in my Owen projects. If you are looking for individual affordable things for your houses and shops please take a look at my Etsy shop Small things by Amanda  http://www.etsy.com/shop/SmallthingsbyAmanda






No comments:

Post a Comment

a