Wednesday 25 July 2012


Well I had a lovely holiday in Cornwall until we had a problem on the way home. The weather was very hot and sunny so did not do much shopping and I have not got anything much for my houses. I really need to sort out the dolls house room my daughter has moved back home so lots of things that where in her room have got dumped in the dolls house room I would like to get it done before I go back to work on Monday. I really want to get started on all the changes I have planned for the bay and possibly squeeze a few of new projects in. my Etsy shop is going very well I am getting quite a few sales now and have had some lovely messages from customers saying how much they love their things and it is nice to think of my things in dolls houses all over the world I have sent things to Canada Australia America Italy and even some to the uk. I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather and hopefully over the weekend I will have things to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a